Capitol Building | Things to do
Designed by Ralph Harrington Doane, Pangasinan’s Capitol Building is of neo-classical architectural design and is considered as one of the Architectural Treasures of the Philippines by the National Commission for Culture and Arts. The construction of the original building began in 1917, was completed in 1918, and was inaugurated in 1919. It was damaged during World War II and was reconstructed in 1949 under the term of Governor Enrique Braganza. In 2007, during the term of Governor Amado T. Espino, Jr., the building was renovated as the initial part of the governor’s project, “dawning of the golden era” of the province.
Address: Brgy. Maniboc, Lingayen, Pangasinan
Business hours: Everyday, open 24 hours. The government offices, however, are only open during Mondays to Fridays.
Entrance fee: Free